Which servlet container do you prefer?
The following comments have been recorded for
Back to Results
- Nohintg I could say would give you undue credit for this story. (9 Dec 2015 00:00)
- Tomcat is slow. IBM WebSphere is the shit. JRun rules. (22 Nov 2002 00:00)
- Its a piece of wank... (16 Aug 2002 00:00)
- Macromedia JRun (11 Jul 2002 00:00)
- easy, works well. (10 Jan 2002 00:00)
- I've tried both 3.X versions:: JRun and Tomcat. Tomcat is fair product, if your site is not hit with
heavy traffic or your server has resources in abundance but when it comes to very heavy
traffic and limited resources JRun is worth the price.
However I am looking forward to seriously testing Tomcat 4.0.
Customers rule. (12 Nov 2001 00:00)
- Aqasqaqa (30 Oct 2001 00:00)
- Fairly easy to use. Development license is free. Professional license is fairly priced (25 Oct 2001 00:00)
- simple, capable, affordable, expandable (25 Oct 2001 00:00)
- Like the web browser (25 Oct 2001 00:00)
- There should be a admin tool kit for the JMS implementation (15 Oct 2001 00:00)
- Only reason tomcat is ahead is it's free. (13 Oct 2001 00:00)
- JRun rules (13 Oct 2001 00:00)
- Simple to administrate and create applications (13 Oct 2001 00:00)
- JRun rocks. Simple as that. (12 Oct 2001 00:00)
- Tomcat chokes on JRun's dust (12 Oct 2001 00:00)
- was shit, but now is better, hate to admit (5 Oct 2001 00:00)