Chapter 14 Examples from Java Servlet
Programming, 2nd Ed
Examples from other chapters:
- Example 14.2: A template to check names
- This Tea template does nothing special except show a name.
- Example 14.3: A template to snoop request information
- This template shows how to snoop headers, cookies, and parameters.
- Example 14.5: French clicks
- This template demonstrates how a template may call on the utility
functions to print an ad-click-through percentage for a given
day. The date and percentage are formatted in the French style.
- Example 14.6 and 14.7: The NameApp application
- The following examples show a simple application that attempts
to determine the name of the user through various means. The NameApp
class is the application class; the NameContext class is the context
object created by NameApp and made available to templates.
- Example 14.8 to 14.13: The ToolApp application
- The following application displays a list of the various content
creation tools available. The tool information comes from an XML
file, although it could just as well come from a database.